College Greenlight is another site owned and operated by Cappex. The Home page has links to three sections: “Get Ready for College,” “Find Your Dream School,” and “Fund Your Education,” all of which will take you to a page to “Create [your] Account.” You’ll need to do this whether you’re choosing a college, want admissions tips and advice, or are looking for scholarship leads.
Search for Scholarships:
- Click on the “button” under Fund Your Education.
- Enter your email address, create a password, and click on CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Enter your contact information including name, gender, birth date, ethnicity, home address, phone number, interested majors, and high school graduation date. Click CONTINUE.
- Enter required fields about your academic background including high school and GPA. Click CONTINUE.
- Enter the college preferences you choose. Click CONTINUE.
The profile form and the Dashboard results looked suspiciously familiar, and sure enough, another Cappex site. MeritAid, as well as the parent Cappex.com site both use the same data-gathering form and Student Dashboard page set-up.