I’ve been blogging on Scholarship Opportunity for three years now. And, honestly, there have been times where it felt as if I’m just writing for myself and Google. But over the last few months, I’m seeing new blog subscribers almost every day and it’s thrilling to know you’re reading and learning more about scholarships. Honestly, there’s no better feeling than helping people like you find and win scholarships! When you reach out to me about a post, or our books or classes, it really lights up my day.
To celebrate and express my gratitude, I am offering Scholarship Opportunity blog subscribers a 50% discount off our “How to Find and Win Scholarships” class. The class meets every Wednesday by Skype for 1 hour and runs for 8 weeks. By having our class via Skype, you don’t need to travel for the class but can learn from the comfort of your own home.
For $300 (about the same price as 2 college textbooks), you’ll develop the skills to:
- Find genuine scholarships
- Conduct searches to yield high-value results to save time wading through long lists of irrelevant “matches”
- Utilize the power of social media to find and win scholarships
- Identify and reach out to real-life scholarship resources
- Launch your own scholarship “start-up” and run it as your own small business
- Find free and valuable online resources such as blogs and podcasts
- Save time by knowing the best (and worst) scholarship search engines, web portals, and mobile apps
- Recognize and avoid scams and dead-end contests
- Become a scholarship and financial aid lingo guru (especially helpful when you sign documents or negotiate with the Financial Aid Office)
You’ll also receive a free copy of our How to Find & Win Scholarships book. Together, we’ll follow the proven methods in this book to successfully launch your scholarship start-up business!
Class size is limited to 6 students so if you’re interested, send me an email. Once I confirm you’re a subscriber, I’ll send you a link with a discount code for 50% off the regular $600 price. Act now because this offer ends when the class is filled.