NEW Class Starts JUNE 18 (Thursdays)
Spend one day a week over your summer and you’ll be ready to hit the ground running when the Fall Scholarship Season opens up to receive applications! If you’ll be a High School Senior next year, it’s even more important to spend some time on scholarships over the summer. Why? Because you’ll be so busy applying to college, you won’t have the time or energy to find and apply for the scholarships that will help you pay for college and avoid Student Loan Debt.
With this 8-week course you’ll totally understand the reasons why it’s better to fund your college degree with scholarships NOT student loans. Did you know you can make $66/hour by getting scholarships? That’s a part-time job everyone would like and we’ve got the numbers to prove it.
The goal is to graduate debt-free so you can live your life without monthly student loan payments holding you back from getting your first apartment or a job you actually want to do. You’ll unleash your inner entrepreneur and learn the steps necessary to launch your scholarship work as a “business”, promote your “brand” using social media, and build your scholarship team. In addition, you’ll develop the skills to:
- Find genuine scholarships
- Conduct searches to yield high-value results to save time wading through long lists of irrelevant “matches”
- Utilize the power of social media to find and win scholarships
- Find free and valuable online resources such as blogs and podcasts
- Save time by knowing the best (and worst) scholarship search engines, web portals, and mobile apps to use
- Identify and reach out to real-life scholarship resources to build your team
- Recognize and avoid scams and dead-end contests
- Become a scholarship and financial aid lingo guru (Trust me, you’re going to need to understand the language used in your college Financial Aid “award” letters and any paperwork from federal or private student loan lenders.)
You’ll also receive a free copy of our How to Find & Win Scholarships book. Together, we’ll follow the proven methods in this book to successfully launch your scholarship business!
You’ll meet by Skype from the comfort of your own home every Wednesday from 7 to 8 pm (ET). You’ll be given short assignments to move your scholarship business forward so you can start applying for scholarships immediately. You can also email or call me with questions that may come up between classes. Class size is limited to six students and costs $600. To find out more or to register and reserve your place today, please send me an email or call me at 802.585.1353.
- A computer with a webcam and WiFi connection
- Headset with microphone (optional)
- Skype installed on your computer
- Enthusiasm to learn how scholarships can actually pay you $66/Hour
Do you want to take the class but are struggling financially?
If you’re a student who would benefit from attending our June “How to Find & Win Scholarships” class but can’t afford the fee, we can help. Please send Gyan an email describing why you want to attend and what you hope to learn. Let us know briefly why you need a scholarship to attend. You must submit your email by June 8 in order to qualify. We’ll notify you by June 12 if you’ve won the free class. We also announce June’s winner on our blog. At the end of class, you will be asked write a short blog post (300-500 words) to thank our donors for their generosity and describe how you benefited from attending the class.